Organic crop in 2014, provisional
- The total harvest for 2014 – 103 million kilos – was 14% higher than in 2013, which accounts for 2.5 per cent of the total cereals harvest in Finland.
- The production of oats decreased by 6 million kilos.
- The production of wheat increased by two million kilos to 15 million kg.
- The production of barley increased to 14 million kilos.
- The production of rye increased to nine million kilos, i.e. by four million kilos.
The final statistics will be published on 26 February 2015.
organic farms, crops, yields